No products in the cart.
Premium Brazilian brindle backbone cowhide
Our brindle backbone cowhide rug is a most popular look in western and rustic decorated homes. Brindle cowhide has tones of deep brown to light tan that reflect light and stand out against a white belly and white backbone pattern.
Besides making a rustic focal point in your room and being gorgeous, cowhide rugs are just simple to take care off. No need to launder or take your rugs to the cleaners when using cowhide rugs. They are stain resistant, dust repellent and they are conveniently hypoallergenic. No harsh chemicals are brought into your home as with synthetic fiber rugs.
Cowhide rugs are all unique to themselves. There is not another cowhide that looks just like the other one. So, you know for a fact that you are getting a one-of-a-kind look for your space.
They aren’t just for the floor either. Consider using them as a wall feature, bed runner or table accent.
We offer several shades of brindle cowhide. See our Cowhide Decor category for more options in brindle hides.
Information & Details:
- Hide color & pattern will vary some. Cowhide’s shown are for illustration only.
- Small scars & or brands may be slightly visible.
- Rug pad is recommended
- Cowhide is naturally durable and stain resistant.
- Easy care.
- Vacuum. Spot clean with mild detergent and damp cloth as needed. Do not use chemicals for cleaning.
- (I use a lint roller and brush that works well for quick dusting)
- 100% Brazilian hair-on cowhide
- No sales tax applies to your orders at Your Western Decor
- Ships from the manufacturer within 1-3 business days.
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your space.
- Large measures 6′ x 6′, X Large 7′ x 6′ and XX Large 8′ x 6′.
Large, X Large, XX Large